It was wonderful to have my mom visit for a few days. We where so busy that time went by so fast and in a blink of an eye I was taking her back to the airport.

We got to have dinner with Edwin and his wife, which my mom was very happy to see them!

Had some people come over and had dinner outside and it was very nice to just hand out. My mom loves all my friends...!!

She was so happy to be able to have dinner with Bridget and to spend sometime with her kids.

I had to take her to Rio Gande... is such a good Mexican restauran

Then we took her to Mt Adams to see the beautiful view of Cincinnati!

We had a great time with her here and we where very sad to see her go. Hopefully we will be able to see each other more often now.

I love you and miss you mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment