Well we started our trip around 10:30 a.m. We stopped and got a BIG breakfast and then on the road again… I started playing with my phone, listening, playing and watching something on my ipod, it had been about 1hr ½ and I started to get sleepy so I decided to lie down and hoped to take a very long nap. I had just closed my eyes when I heard Tim talking to granddad saying… “Granddad I think we just ran out of gas…” I was hoping it was all just a bad dream, but come to find out we were on the side of the highway.
Finally we got gas and made it to Alabama…
I thought we were never going to make it.
I thought we were never going to make it.







in my head stephen is always "mini tim" but looking at the pics, i realize that tim is really the only one mini. he ehee. just joking Timothy! love you ette and we do have to do something this week. let me know.
ReplyDelete