Our Trip to Idaho was wonderful! We where there Friday night
thru Monday morning and we stayed with Jonathan, Stephanie,
and cute little Madeline.
thru Monday morning and we stayed with Jonathan, Stephanie,
and cute little Madeline.
Madaline is such a cute little girl and she
had a great time playing with Timothy
Here is a pictures of Madenline and me, as you can tell
she is saying "Cheese". The Phillip's family had just gotten a cute little puppy
not to long before we got there. If I could of
I would of brought it back home with me.
While we where in Idaho, I went shopping with Stephanie and
got a really good deal on some shoes and we also went to this coffee
place that was really good. Timothy spent some time with some of the
young people from the church
Jonathan and Stephanie took us out to eat to a great
Restaurant called Cool Hand Lukes
for decoration at a table..!! :0)
We got our drinks in this big jar.... I drank so much diet
coke I also got sick
coke I also got sick
and spend time with her. ( I think she is aweomse!)
Thank you Phillips Family for a wonderful time in Idaho!




Looks like you had fun myfriend
ReplyDeleteWe loved having you! Please come back!!!! Love the cowboy boot picture!
ReplyDelete