Saturday, March 7, 2009

My car got broken into today...

Well after I worked extra this week I was so happy for the reward I was going to have when I looked at the bank account... (well not that is was going to be much) but having that extra cash is always nice.
After I got off work on Friday and got home around 1:45am. I was thinking... tomorrow I will go get my nails done and then go to the Circus with Timothy on a date, and go to work at 6, what a perfect day!

Little did I know that Saturday at 11am Steve Harms (GBS security) was going to knock on my door just to give the me news that my car had a broken window and that something had happened.... Ohhhhh let me just tell you I was NOT HAPPY!!!

Well when I got to my car the window was in 1,000 pieces and my GPS was gone... thankfully my radio, CD's and my car were still there. I think I was more mad about the window then anything else. Timothy called the police and after waiting all day the for them to come, they never showed up, I didn't get my nails done, we didn't go to the circus and ended up working at 6. Not the Saturday I thought I was going to have.

But after the day was over, I was very thankfult that I was able to work and had that extra money to be able to fix the window on my car and that nothing else was missing!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about that...it was good to see you on here Arlette...I miss you so much...this is Rachel Ramey.....remember me...my blog is rachelramey.blogspot.com...check me out sometime....

    ReplyDelete