Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Preparing for VIP Day 2009

This year the VIP Day's theme is "Why GBS?". Timothy has been working very hard on everything for the big date. Mandy Buckland, Jenny Fikes, Jessica Cravens, and I are in charge for the banquet for that day. We are doing an Italian theme and we are running out of ideas on how to decorate with a very small budget. We did it last year so I'm praying that we can do it again this year.


Here is a little peek of what is happening for VIP Day: There are giving away one Ipod Touch (which I want) that can be won by any student that fills out an application, GBS tours for students and to experience the feel of going to class students will be able to sit in some of the GBS classes. Some of the food for the banquet will be lasagna, salad, bread sticks, and cheese cake for dessert, there will be volleyball and basketball going on. So we are hoping for a very successful VIP Day 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment