Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Place...

There is a lot of work to do for our new place but here are some pictures of our friends helping us paint our new home! I can't wait for all the painting to be done...!!!

Liz was very helpful even though she had finals the week we were painting and moving. Em also helped pack and painted some of the kitchen but some how I don't have a picture of her.

Nathan was so funny!!! He would just start singing and keep trying to convince me he dropped some paint in our new carpet.

Oh my friend Erin, she completed the dining-room and worked so hard all by herself in that room!!!


Here is Gloria posing with her roller.... She stayed with us one night till midnight



Karlita loves doing the trim so she work on all the trim in the kitchen and did such a good job and Eli.

Luci also came one day and helped paint my bedroom


And in Ivone's busy life she finally found sometime to stop by and help her sister paint my bedroom too.


Oh my dear Timothy... I will never understand why he married me, he is so patient with me. Thank you so much baby for working so hard, I know I'm a little crazy when it comeS to having things clean!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY THAT HELPED US PAINT, PACK, AND MOVE! WE REALLY APPRECIATED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment