Friday, April 24, 2009

Good Bye To Our First Apartment..

Our first apartment was a great small place for Timothy and I to start our lives as a married couple. I remember how crazy it was when we first moved and how much fun it was for me to start my own home.


To decide the colors, furniture and decorations for each room and to look how little by little each room was trasformed into the perfect place for us.




Now it has been been two years and seven month and is time to say good bye to our first home.



Timothy thank you so much for all the wonderful memories we have created in our first home and I'm looking forward to getting moved into our second place; a perfect place for our family.



3 comments:

  1. Bittersweet! I remember how hard it was for me to move away from our little apt. in Michigan.... so many great memories. But I'm sure you'll make more in your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made me teary-eyed here at my computer at work. You did such a great job decorating your first apt. and making it such a wonderful home and I know you will do the same in your new apt. I'm so thankful for the beautiful, loving marriage the Lord has blessed you both with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said..."family" - hmmm...I'm wondering here...


    Ha!

    ReplyDelete